Are you experiencing difficulties accessing your OKIOCAM? Have you received a message stating "We weren't able to access OKIOCAM. Please make sure it is plugged in and no other app is using it."?
If so, this article is for you! There are a few simple troubleshooting steps you can take to rectify the issue.
First, check if the LED light on the camera is lit up. If it is, this indicates that there may be another application currently using the camera.
In this case, try closing any open applications that are trying to access the camera by following the steps below:
1. Click the "Task Manager" icon on the taskbar or press "Ctrl+Shift+Esc" to open the Task Manager.
2. Select the "Processes" tab.
3. Look for any applications that may be using the camera, such as "Teams" or "Zoom."
4. Click on the application and then click on the "End Task" button.
5. Repeat the process for all applications that may be using the camera.
6. Once all applications have been closed, try opening the camera again and check if the issue has been resolved.
7. If the issue persists after closing the applications, try restarting your computer.
If the Issue Persists...
If none of the aforementioned solutions help, your OKIOCAM might be defective or broken. Rest assured, we provide a one-year warranty for every OKIOCAM, and you do not have to pay any additional fees should we need to initiate a replacement for you. Please contact our customer support team by submitting a ticket with the following details:
- The model and operating system (including the version) of your computer
- The software you are using the OKIOCAM with
- Detailed description of what happened
- Pictures or videos showing the problem (if possible)
In addition to the above basic information, it will be extremely helpful if you provide the following details when contacting us. The information will help expedite the process of identifying issues as well as providing possible solutions, and will save a bunch of your time.
- Have you tried the troubleshooting steps above or not?
- Has your OKIOCAM ever worked properly on your computer or not?
- Does your built-in/other webcam work properly with the software or not?
- Does your OKIOCAM work properly in a different software or not?
- Does your OKIOCAM work properly on a different computer or not?
- Your Amazon Order ID, full name, contact number, and delivery address (for return and replacement purposes only)
Our Support Team will look into your case and provide further instructions.