- Press to show the Menu. Press again to hide.
- Press to Mirror the image on the screen. It allows you to reverse the image horizontally.
- Press to access the Settings menu.
- Press to toggle in and out of Fullscreen. You can also press Esc to exit Fullscreen.
- Press to access the Settings menu.
- Press to start recording video. Press to pause recording. Press to stop recording.
- Press to enter Review Mode.
Use the Zoom control to adjust the level of zoom. Press the and icons to adjust zoom in increments of 0.1x, between 1x and 6x. Zoom can also be adjusted using the slider by left-clicking on and dragging the mouse up or down.
Use the Rotate control to rotate the camera display clockwise and counterclockwise in increments of 90°. rotates the camera display clockwise and rotates counterclockwise.
Use the Exposure control to adjust the level of exposure. Press the and icons to adjust the exposure in increments of 1, between -7 and +7. Exposure can also be adjusted using the slider by left-clicking on and dragging the mouse up or down.
Press the Focus / Auto adjust button to adjust the camera’s focus, exposure, and white balance automatically.
Press the Reset button to reset the camera.
- From the Camera drop-down menu, you can choose which camera you want to use with OKIOCAM Time-Lapse.
- Use the Resolution drop-down menu to select which resolution you would like to view the Live View and record your time-lapse videos in. Available resolutions will depend on which camera you are using.
- Use the Focus Sound drop-down menu to choose if you want to hear a beeping sound after the camera focuses or not.
- The Library Folder allows you to select which folder you would like to save and store your projects in.
- Choose your preferred Language for the interface and app from English, French, Japanese and Chinese.
- From the Frequency drop-down menu, you can select the frequency that pictures are taken (1 picture, 2 pictures, or 3 pictures per second).
- Use the Auto Stop drop-down menu to choose the duration of the time-lapse recording.
- Assign a shutter timer of either 0, 2, or 5 seconds using the Shutter Timer dropdown menu.
Creating Time-Lapse Videos (1 of 3)
- Press to start recording. Press to stop recording.
- Press to pause recording. Press to resume recording when paused.
Creating Time-Lapse Videos (2 of 3)
- Drag the sliders along the timeline to select the starting snapshot and ending snapshot of the final video.
- The leftmost icon shows the currently selected starting frame.
- The rightmost icon shows the currently selected ending frame.
- Select from the , , , and buttons to choose the speed rate multiplier of the final time-lapse video. Alternatively, click on the drop-down menu () to choose a custom speed rate multiplier setting between 2 and 20.
- Press the button to preview the time-lapse video.
- Press the button to discard the time-lapse video.
- Press the button to go to the next stage of time-lapse video creation.
Creating Time-Lapse Videos (3 of 3)
- Check the box to add BGM (background music) to the time-lapse video. Uncheck the box to choose no audio.
- Click the drop-down menu () to choose from a selection of royalty-free music to add to the time-lapse video.
You can also upload your own locally stored audio file by clicking Import file. Supported file formats: MP3, WAV, OGG, and FLAC.
3. Use the music preview tool () to listen to the selected audio track.
4. Press the button to merge the chosen audio file with the time-lapse video. If you wish to remove
the chosen audio file, press the button that appears.
5. Click on the blue text that reads ‘Save current version’ to save any time-lapse project to your local
hard drive as a (.webm) file. Then, you can click Back to select a different speed to see which speed
effect you like more.
6. Press the button to discard the time-lapse video.
7. Press the button to finish creating the time-lapse video.
- Left-click on a file to select it. Right-click on a selected file to be presented with the option to delete the file, open the file in a new tab, or download the file.
- Press to open your OKIOCAM Files folder.
- Press to delete any selected files from your computer.
- Press to be presented with the option to delete all files, or view information (File Name, Resolution, Duration, Create Date, File Size) for a selected file.
- Press to go back to the Live View.