- Meet the new Firmware Update Tool The update tool enables the button functionality in OKIOCAM applications AND third-party software!
- FAQ Mirror image, no image, button functionality, etc.
- OKIOLABS Education Kit Snapshot and Recorder, Stop Motion, Time-Lapse.
- Third-Party Software Guide Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, etc.
- What is OKIOCAM? What is OKIOCAM and why is it perfect for remote teaching/learning?
- Troubleshooting Having issues using your OKIOCAM? Check out the trouble shooting guide.
- How to Update Your OKIOCAM T (Windows)
- How to Update Your OKIOCAM T (macOS)
- Lossless Sensor Zoom: OKIOCAM T’s Awesome Zoom Technology Explained
- How to Update Your OKIOCAM S (macOS)
- How to Update Your OKIOCAM S (Windows)
- Meet the New Button Functions on OKIOCAM S
- Seeing Mirrored Video? Click here
- I can't find the power button. How do I turn on OKIOCAM?
- How do I improve the video quality for my online lessons?
- Is my device compatible with OKIOCAM?
- Do I need to install a device driver to use OKIOCAM?
- Can I save videos in other formats rather than .webm, such as .m4a, .mp4, .mkv?
- Full Tech Specification
- Do I have to install any software before I can use OKIOCAM?